Monday, November 10, 2014

SIGNING OFF FROM NORWAY!!

Heia!

Wow, I thought this day would never come!   It is still not real yet, I get moments of reality every once and a while, but really not that often.  Mostly when things get quiet and I have a chance to think, which is honestly not that often.

Thank you so much for getting the schedule figured out! That sounds awesome to have the schedule figured out like that! I am seriously so pumped to get into school and start studies and stuff!  It should be awesome!  You are the best!

This past week was pretty memorable.  We had a ton of miracles and a ton of cool experiences.  I saw the most spectacular show of Northern Lights ever!  It was literally one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!  I was going to bed, looked out my window and was just amazed.  We all ran outside in -15 degree weather and watched it in our pajamas for like 30 minutes.  We were frozen solid, but it was so worth it!  So that alone made Alta a sweet splits.  We got to teach a lot there too though.  It was super cold the whole day too, like I said, -15 degrees.

Then we went to Tromsø and that was quite possibly one of the prettiest places ever.  I loved that place a ton!  We had a ton of miracles happen there too.

Finally we came here to Trondheim and I had my last Sunday here in Norway.  That was super painful. But at the same time awesome, everyone remembered me!  Super nice to get to see everyone again and get to be here with them for my last sunday!

So yep, this week was pretty insane.

This next week I am flying 3 of the 5 days.  We are working in Mo i Rana on Tuesday so we are flying there tonight from Trondheim.  We are flying back to Oslo Wednesday and we are flying home on Friday.  So I think this week will go by super fast.  

Thursday is our "burny day"  That basically means that we get another p-day.  So that should be pretty fun.  

We leave for the airport at like 8 on Friday, it takes an hour to get there and we have to be there 2 hours early.  So that should be an interesting morning.

But anyways, I have a super busy day today.  I have to get a haircut and try and get all of my last minute shopping in.  We have to take a flight at 5, so we have to leave the city at 3. So we have a race today.

I am super excited to see you soon though!

I love you so much!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment