Friday, May 17, 2013

NATIONAL DAY N NORWAY

Hey Mom, it is good to hear from you again.  I have been enjoying the festivities of the 17th of May today! It is the national day here in Norway. Pictures are on the way!  It was probably my best day here in Norway, I love this place so much!  

I got my temporary permit.  So I have to take two practice tests and then the real one.  So that will be really fun!

Anyways nothing has really changed in the last 5 days.  So I am just going to send the pictures home from today and let you see the culture a little bit!  

Some things that might be cool to know, it is now light here till about 11 at night and gets light at 4:30.  So that is pretty cool.  Complete change from when I got here.  The pictures shall have

people wearing the traditional dress here which is called a bonad.

I hit my 6 month mark this week... that was the worst day of my life.  I can't believe that my mission is passing by me!  I just want it to last forever!

Jeg elsker deg!

Eldste Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment