Monday, May 27, 2013

TRANSFERRED TO NARVIK


Heia!!!! 

So I have just found out that I am going to Narvik!  Unfortunately that means that I will be leaving Bergen.  It is really hard to face but I knew that would happen someday...  I will be opening Narvik with a new companion..  He just finished getting trained so I will be his second companion or mothering him.  That also means that I will be senior, which is major intimidating.  But I am very excited for the new challenge and the new expirences!

Other than that things have been pretty stressful in the last week.  We only got to meet with D and Y once, but Y is kind of being evasive... so I feel like I might be leaving Bergen on Bad terms with them, so that is really scary. We have a meeting with them tomorrow, so hopefully everything goes well.  

I have to pack and stuff today for Narvik so everything is busy today.  I don't really have time for more.  I will have send the address for the new house next week.  I leave for Narvik Wednesday.

Sounds like things are going alright at home just keep going forward!

jeg elsker deg min mor!

Din sønn,
Eldste Jones







No comments:

Post a Comment