Monday, February 25, 2013

WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT TO GET THE FAMILY TO SUPPORT HIM AND HOPEFULLY HAVE A FAMILY BAPTISM

Heisann!

Glad to hear things are good at home!  Things are really warming up here.  So that hike that I went on it was Cold but while hiking and stuff it didn't matter.  We did another hike again today and I did it in short sleeves again, I will tell you about that later though. 

Transfers are in a week, not totally sure what will happen with my comp and I.  We just hear from the ZL's through phone if we are moving or not.  Last week was just Zone leader training, so we just had the Zl's training the district.  We have 6 here in Bergen.  Everything is by air here.  Luckily most of the flights are under an hour.

We have a teach with X's whole family tonight, we are going to shoot to get the family to support him and hopefully in about 3 weeks we will have a family baptism!!!  And with that family baptism a baptism with X too!  So things are looking up and I am really excited for it.  Other than that this week was super long.  Just a lot of contacting.  X was sick all week so we couldn't teach him.  But he told us that is still is excited about everything so that is good.

Other than that there was not a whole lot going on. 

The hike that I was talking about was super long today but way fun and was absolutely grueling.  Definitely the gnarliest hike I have been on.  It was all covered in snow but it was super warm out.  I love Norway!

The hike took forever today so I have to run but I was so pumped to hear from you!

Jeg elsker deg så mye!

Din sønn,
Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment