Monday, March 11, 2013

WE FOUND 8 NEW INVESTIGATORS OVER THE LAST WEEK

Well I am just sitting down to write my emails.  Today has been a really busy day already.

But this last week has been way awesome!!!

We found 8 new investigators over the last week!  So I am really excited about that!  4 of them look really positive. I am really excited about a couple that we started teaching, the women is from Venezuela and the man from Lithiwania. 

My first transfer is over.  Next transfer I get to stay in Bergen with my comp, who is now District Leader. So we are way pumped for that.  We lost half of our district though,  our district leader got moved to Oslo, he is now the Zone leader there.  we are also losing both of the Sisters.  They are both going to Kristansand.  We shall get two new sisters, X and a greenie.  Elder X shall also get a new greenie.  So that makes three greenies in Bergen!  

That also means that I will get to do splits in Stavanger when the zone leaders do splits with elder my comp.  So I am way pumped for that.  I will also get to do splits with the new greenie.  That is going to scare me out of my mind....  ugh.

So that was way exciting to have my first moves call.  In total we get 12 new missionaries and then 3 more when their visas get cleared.  Then we get 21 missionaries in may, the mission will be up to about 91 missionaries!

Other than that things are going well here.  X talked to his wife and she said that she wants to sit down with us now too, so we are going to try and get a baptismal commitment with both of them that they can work together towards.  We are really going to try and get the whole family this next transfer.  We feel like X cannot progress without his family behind him because of his sickness.

Unfortunately we had to drop our other investigator because we haven't met with him in 2 weeks and he won't answer his phone.  But we will continue to work with him.

That is pretty much it for now.  Jeg elsker deg så mye!

Din sønn,
Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment