Monday, March 11, 2013

Hei hei!

That is so wierd to here that Andrea is back!  That feels like forever ago!  That is cool about the missionary group stuff to!

The family is doing good.  They just came back from their winter vacation to Jordan.  So they all look nice and tan haha.  

My week was good.  We taught X and his wife again, as well as the couple again.  The couple actutally came to Church with us on Sunday as well!  So that was way cool to see some new investigators in church.  The only other person that has come to Church has been X, and he doesn't come very often.  So that was a highlight of the week,  seeing the D and Y there at church.  We ended up dropping X's date because he still isn't keeping commitments well enough.  But we are pumped to teach them both and get a date for both of them to work for.

Our teach with D and Y was awesome.  They both speak english by the way, however their first languages are spanish and lithiwanian.  We had a member, there with us.  He is actually from California and is working as an assistant professor here in bergen.  He is like 30 with 2 little kids and his wife.  But anyway, the lesson was on the plan of salvation.  It went really well and at the end D just said the best prayer.  It is so cool to hear testimony from members and the effect it has on investigators.  The member was a stud, he gave the best testimony and just taught the things he talked about so simply.  It made me realize how for I have to go.  But that was a definite highlight of the week.

I was sick though for the later half of the week.  Still am really.  So that was kind of a bummer.  On Friday I got a pretty bad fever and then I threw up a couple times that night.  But it is amazing the kind of strength that you can get from the Lord.  I was still able to go out and work on Saturday!  When I woke up I didn't think it was even possible for me to get out of Bed but as you show faith the Lord just helps you keep going... and it was like that with every single activity on Saturday.  Such a testimony builder.  I am still a little sick now.  I still have the chills and a sore throat but other than that I am doing okay.

We got our new district on Thursday!  

We got news that we have zone conference on Saturday.  So we are flying to Stavanger!!!  We fly in friday night and come back to bergen saturday night.

With regards to the package, maybe some Vitamin C... I had to leave the other stuff in the MTC.  And Elder D is making the request for Reeses Eggs. Tell Elder B hi back for me to haha.

Anyways, thats about it.  Jeg elsker deg så mye!

Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment