Monday, December 30, 2013

MOVING TO OSLO

Hello again!

Well I feel like I blinked and 4 days went by.  It literally feels like yesterday that I talked to you haha.  I am glad to hear that you had a good Christmas, a nice relaxing one at least.  

The week was pretty magical though.  I loved Christmas here in Trondheim.  Unfortunately the week ended not so magically.  We had Moves call, and I will leaving Trondheim this next week to go to Oslo.  I will be serving as Zone leader there with Elder B. So that was a huge surprise.  I didn't know anything about it till the moves call Sunday Morning.  So the plan for this week now is to work till Friday and then fly to Oslo.  We have a pretty big Christmas conference on thursday, so I should be going out with a bang!  Elder J will be staying here and he is getting Elder W as a companion.  Elder Sk is also staying here in Trondheim.  Elder Sh will be coming with me down to the East land.  So we will be sticking together!

Really though, it was a huge bummer when i found out I was leaving the North, but I am excited for the new adventures in the east.  It will be a completely different experience than I have had here in the Trondheim.  So things are looking like they will change a lot!

I guess I don't really have a whole ton to tell you about the rest of the week.  It was basically spent with members doing Chirstmas-like things.  I ate way too much food and just sat around the whole week.  My favorite part was being a Christmas troll for my MMK.  That was awesome.  the little kids just loved it, it might have been the sweetest thing ever.  I have to admit that I am super sad that that was my only Christmas here in Norway.  I feel like it just came too quick and left even quicker.

We spent a fair amount of time out on the streets too.  So I think next week will be good to finish off on here in Trondheim.  I think we will have a lot of success this last week!

Anyways, I can't really think of a whole lot else.  

Du må vite at jeg elsker deg så mye! 

Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment