Monday, April 14, 2014

SEND EVERYONE MY CONGRATS!! (NEW MISSION CALLS)

Hey there!  

It sounds like it was a huge week back at home!  Tons of mission calls and other stuff going on!  I can't believe that everyone is going out!  That was awesome to hear, send them my congrats!

Things the past week have been pretty exciting here too.  My week in Oslo was packed with lots of stuff.  Elder W and I did our last zone leader training together.  We tried hard to include Easter into the theme but it was hard.  The best we could do was to have our missionaries go on an easter egg hunt to find their ''investigators''  The meeting turned out good though in the end. I am happy to say that I am done giving those meeting though.

After that we had a Mission wide leadership training where all the district leader and zone leaders came in to oslo for a meeting.  So that was a five hour long meeting on Wednesday.  It was awesome to see Elder E and many others as everyone came in.  

In between all of these meetings Elder W and I had some time to teach the investigators and try and make it so we had some stuff happening in our area.  There wasn't anything too exciting to report though.  

Church came on Sunday and we had a fast sunday.  There was good meetings and we had lots of investigators there in Church.  So it was a good way to leave I guess.  After church though I went home, got my bags, and headed off to Sandvika (a short 7 minute train ride away).

We had a ''burny'' dinner with Elder L and Elder and Sister B.  They all would leave the following day to return home to the states.  It was an awesome dinner.  We had turkey and mashed potatoes and lots of other stuff.  I was definitely spoiled by Sister Evans.  It was also a great way to end the fast sunday! 

Which brings us to today.  Elder Wh and I are now companions.  We live in Sandvika and work in the office here. Today has been pretty busy already with us doing a lot of work and trying to get lots of different stuff done.  So I can tell already that it will be a huge change in pace.  I am way excited for it though!  I am excited to get to work with president and the office couple here and to learn a lot from all of these people!

My new address is Bærumsveien 198, 1357 Bekkestua, Norway.  President told me that I will get to go back out and be a normal missionary again before I leave, so that will be nice!  Like I said the pace will be different, but I am definitely excited for this.  I know that I will learn so much about leadership and about how to help people by being here around President.  I might even get to do a little missionary work too!

So ya, life is crazy now.  We have lots to do today, so I got to get going!  But thanks so much for all that you do!

Jeg elsker deg!

Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment