Monday, April 28, 2014

I AM LOVING WORKING HERE. WE ARE GROWING A TON, AND LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!

Well sorry, I don't really have time to write today. We have a lot to get together for moves this week. We have new missionaries coming in tomorrow, moves on wednesday, mission leadership council on friday and a whole lot of other stuff in between.  I have to buy some more flights before I go out to work for the night.  So ya.... but I will attach my journal again.  I think it will probably do a better job of me trying to write a real email.

I am loving working here though.  President Evans was in Germany last week for a mission president seminar.  He said that President Texiera and President Evans (of the Seventy) both talked a ton about the importance of assistants in the mission.  So needless to say, I am feeling the pressure.  Elder Wh and I are loving the work though.  We are growing a ton though, and loving every second of it!

(From a second email)

I got the package!  The new pants fit pretty good! The old ones were pretty dang big, but those were the ones I was looking for, which means I have changed a ton on the mission haha.   I couldn't fit in those when I left! 

I love the seeds and cookies.  that was just what I needed! [They don't have sunflower seeds in Norway]

Again, I love you a ton!
Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment