Monday, September 1, 2014

FINALLY HAVE A FIRM RETURN DATE AND SHOULD HAVE FLIGHT PLANS SOON!!

Hey I don't have a lot of time to answer questions.  So I am just going to go for it.

I hoped you like the picture of me and Elder Ellsworth sitting on the edge.  those were our feet hanging off!

We have been preparing for Bednar for a while, we still have a lot of coordinating to do. We are bringing in all 100 missionaries.  lots of moving parts.  We won't get to spend time with Bednar, he is doing a stake conference here and the missionary meeting is more of a bonus. So I don't think that he will have time for interviews.

i couldn't open that zip file... so none of the pictures of the lake came through.

the paper will run this week. Probably tomorrow!  I am super excited to see it.

The other stuff sounds super good!  I am glad to hear that the vacation was fun.  I am pumped to come next year. Something tells me that I am never going to be quite the wakeboarder as RJ, but thats cool. I am still going to love it!

Things are going so well right now, I am super excited to be working in Norway. I think that coming home is going to be super hard.  But I am super exited for it.  There are going to be really good things and really hard things that come with it.  I dont think I am trunky, but I am super excited to see all of you. I just hope the adjustment goes fast... I don't think it will though, just because I love missionary work so much!

I confirmed with Sister Allen on the 14th.  I will mark that I want to fly into to John Wayne.  

Anyways, I hope I got all of the questions answered.  We had a super busy week with going to Stavanger and Trondheim again.  The hike we did was super sweet and being in Trondheim was magical as always.  So I am glad to say that I have at least 6 more weeks in the office and at least one more trip to Trondheim!  After that I will only have 4 short weeks left... who knows what will happen.

I love you so much!

Dallin







No comments:

Post a Comment