Monday, October 20, 2014

That was a sweet surprise to get from you on transfer daY!!

Hey there!
 
Well that was a sweet surprise to get from you on Transfer daY!  I came into the office super early to start getting things ready for transfers wednesday morning and you had told me that I got accepted!  That was insane!  I am super pumped! 
 
I think it would be sweet to room with Riley!  I would love that.  I will go online today though and start the registration process and see what the next steps are so that I have a better idea of what needs to be planned for.
 
This past week has been sweet!  I have loved getting to travel and work with the different missionaries.  We had miracles happen in each area!  We found new investigators and commitmented them to baptism and church and everything in between.  So we are definitely going hard! 
 
Travelling with Elder E is probably just a dream come true!  He is a stud and like I said a week ago, we just work well together. Missionary work could not be more fun! We are also living with Elder S and Elder H.  So that makes coming back to Sandvika really awesome.  We are only here like 1 night a week though. So that is really not all that much.
 
We actually travelled down to Sandefjord and then to Oslo and finally had sunday here in Sandvika.  So we were just all over the place.  It was sooooooo cold though.  We got snowed on.  Most of the time is was sleet though, so we were just wet and cold, and the wind was blowing.  Despite all that we worked hard and got stuff done.  The Elders all seemed to be having a good time to, despite the awful conditions.
 
This week we are going to drive all over!  We are driving to Hamar, Fredrikstad, Moss, Tønsberg, Porsgrunn, Drammen.  We are going to see the whole east side of Norway. We also get to take our car across a ferry on the fjord.  It will be sweet!
 
As far as coming home, I am definitely excited.  I am also definitely sad.  I don't think you can really understand it without having served a mission. It is literally like being torn in half.  But the thing is that this has to happen... so I am just running with it :)  I love the mission and I love you guys. I just can't have both at the same time.  So I will enjoy this as much I can before I come home and then love home as much as I can before I have to go to school.  Then I will try to love school... we will see how that goes though haha.
 
I am down for whatever on the whole getting released thing.  I think that I just want to go to the temple on Saturday morning, that is one of the few things that I really really want to do. So whatever is best for that really.
 
Anyways, I have to go get winter tires on my car and then get a new headlight, do some laudry and then do some more chores so that I am ready for a week of travels.  Today is a busy p-day.
 
Jeg elsker deg så mye!
 
Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment