Monday, October 27, 2014

I THINK I FELL A LITTLE DEEPER IN LOVE WITH NORWAY! WE ARE LITERALLY DOING THE COOLEST JOB IN THE WORLD!

heia!  

Things have been crazy the past week.  Lots of miracles and lots of cool stories!  Unfortunately we are supposed to get ready for a whole week of flights this week so we have to go and do laundry and stuff, so there is no time for the stories.  But, it will only be a couple weeks, so we can tell the stories then.

We went to Hamar, Fredrikstad, Moss, Porsgrunn, Tønsberg, and Drammen.  It was a week full of driving.  I think I fell a little bit deeper in love with Norway though because of it.

Elder E and I are doing great, we are getting more and more tired as the road goes on so I think we might literally come home on stretchers but thats totally okay!  I would be fine with that.  We are literally doing the coolest job in the world!

Thanks for starting the stuff with College.  I think that English would be good for now.  I have some other ideas floating in my head right now but nothing concrete.  If the schedule could focus on the general education requirements for right now that would give me more time to figure out plans after the first semester.  I am definitely set on getting a law degree though.  Not sure as to what profession I will take that to though...I think if we get housing and schedule figured out that would be a great start. Can you help me with the schedule though? 

Let me know if there is anything I am missing though.  I feel like I have a thousand things to focus on these last couple weeks and I am trying not to lose it all.

You are awesome and I am so excited to see you!

Jeg elsker deg!

Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment