Monday, August 26, 2013

HE IS FOR SURE READY TO BE BAPTIZED ON THE 7TH!


Heia!

 Well things here are going well!  It has been a pretty hectic week.  I have been learning a lot and having great experiences!  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write today so I will be trying to get the high lights!

We met with S a couple more times this week and he is doing great.  He also came to church on Sunday.  He is for sure ready to be baptized on the 7th!  So that is pretty exciting.  Other than that we had a super amazing week.  Unfortunately I don't have my new companion, he didn't get his visa so he is still in the states.  So right now I am continuing to serve with Elder A.  It will continue to be like this until Elder N gets his visa.  So ya.  Zone leader has been pretty good, we have been prepping for the conference tomorrow.  Elder Kearon will be here tomorrow and we have the conference all day.  Anyways I have a ton of missionaries that are waiting so I will try and catch up next week!

Jeg elsker deg!

Din sønn,
Eldste Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment