Monday, May 5, 2014

I AM LEARNING TO BALANCE TIME A WHOLE LOT BETTER. THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT NEED ATTENTION, SO YOU GOT TO PLAN A LOT TO GET IT ALL DONE!

Heia!

Well, this week has been insane.  But before I get there, those pictures were also insane! Where did those girls come from?  Sawyer is seriously a completely different person!  I cannot even believe.  Also, when did Jordan start wearing make-up?  When did everyone grow up!?  Sorry for the rant, I am just confused.  Also, I must note how jealous I am that you got to go to the angels game!  That sounds amazing right now!

On to the past week for me.  It was literally insane.  I have never been more busy in my entire life. the journal will have to describe it in more detail because I cannot do it adequately in this email.  But I can answer some questions!

I guess you can tell by now that the week was definitely not slower.  We did a lot of driving and shuffling missionaries. We got to introduce the new missionaries to the mission and say goodbye to the return ones.  We ate a ton of really good food with Sister Evans.  She made dinner for the arriving and departing missionaries, so that was two meals, and she also made lunch for the trainers.  So that was awesome.  Their home is a 10 minute drive from the office and the office is a 10 minute drive from us.  They really are all just 10 minutes from each other.  So that is really nice actually.  

The office couple's name is the Allens.  They are from Oregon some place.  They are awesome!  I love working with them so much.  I couldn't ask for anything better.  

As for the investigators, we haven't had a whole lot of time to work with them.  But we have a guy named  G that we are working with.  He has a date for the 28 of May.  We are pretty sure he will make it.  We just have to be better at meeting with him.  I am learning how to balance time a whole lot better.  There are a lot of different things that need attention, so you got to plan a lot to get it all done!

Anyways, I don't have plans for next Sunday yet.  I haven't gotten that far ahead. But I will be in the office throughout the week so I will shoot you an email a little later about that.

I don't have any pictures!  I have been really bad a taking them!  I will try and do it soon though!

Jeg elsker deg so mye!

Din sønn,
Eldste Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment