Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WE HAD A TON OF SUCCESS IN OUR AREA! I AM GETTING PUSHED AND STRETCHED LIKE I NEVER HAVE BEFORE!

Heia!

Life has been insanely crazy these past couple weeks. It is almost impossible to describe.  We had a ton of success in our area!  We found 9 new investigators and got 3 baptismal dates in the course of the week.  That would have made it crazy enough, but on top of that we also had to plan moves! 

Like you saw last week we spent several long nights in the office trying to get everything done for moves.  There has not been a whole lot of sleep going on here haha.  It has been so good though.  I am getting pushed and stretched like I never have before!  I feel like I am growing a ton again and learning more and more each day.

This week is turning into some more busy stuff, the office work is beginning to pile up...  We have been in the office all day and I don't think I have time to write really.  

I feel way bad!  I will make up on Monday, or at least I hope I will! 

I hope that everything is going well with you!

Jeg elsker deg!

Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment