Monday, June 23, 2014

Sancthansaften

I just got to trondheim!  We traveled this morning early. So now we have a crazy day in front of us.  We are going to work for a couple hours and then we are going to have the sancthansaften, the norwegian longest day of the year.  We are all going to stay up late with the members and celebrate here.  So we are going there at 7.  So it should be a good day.  

This past week we were busy too.  We had zone conference and splits in Stavanger.  So that was a busy weekend.  I loved it though. Being back in the west was awesome.  I have missed being in Bergen so much!  I didn't go back there but Stavanger reminded me so much of it.  So maybe I am going to plot a return trip for one reason or another haha.  Probably not though, the traveling AP's were just there. So I think that ship has sailed.

Anyways I am going to eat dinner with Sondre!  So that is my plan for tonight.  I also get to have the party.  There is a lot to do in this next week.  We have 2 more zone conferences and then we are going to start traveling with pres for interviews and workshops that elder wh and I are going to run.

I can't forget!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I hope that you have an awesome day!  I wish I could be there. I hope you know that I love you and am so thankful for everything that you have done for me! 

Jeg elsker deg!

Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment